Unstaged








Some nights I still wake up
in the middle of the stage
as if I couldn’t turn the page
as if I wouldn’t tear the page
apart

I crumble


island of light in the middle of the darkness

island of wood in the middle of the people
island of silence
island of fear
of humble fear
the boards
the scene
the stage
the spotlight

myself, the whole world spinning

as I crumble

everything blurs and shapes like a monster of a thousand heads

looking at me
with empty hunger
while I still crumble

and all I have is my word

my humble word
my mind
my heart
my body
my fear
my humble fear
the world around me is an ocean of black where my island of light is drowning

but I will not


because I have my word

my humble word
and I have my fear
my humble fear

and I need no more 








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario